LDPI, Inc. Lighting Industry Employment Opportunities
FABRICATOR / MACHINE OPERATOR
LDPI, Inc., an ever-growing Eau Claire, WI, manufacturer of specialized LED lighting fixtures and related products for Industrial and Hazardous Location applications, has an immediate opening for 1st and/or 2nd shift Fabricator / Machine Operator. The ideal candidate will be able to run all machines in the fabrication department, including the Mazak Laser, Press Brake, and CNC Panel Bender. Candidates must also be able to read blueprints, drive forklift, be willing and flexible to help out with other duties assigned, work independently or within a team setting, and have positive attitude towards team members and company. Previous press brake and sheet metal forming experience desired.
INSIDE SALES - CUSTOMER SERVICE - ACCOUNT MANAGER
LDPI, Inc., an ever-growing industry leader in providing specialty industrial and commercial lighting products, located in Eau Claire, WI, is seeking a highly motivated, upbeat and hard working Inside Sales - Customer Service - Account Manager to join its existing supportive, team-oriented staff.
If you are seeking a challenging position with future growth opportunities, this position is for you!
Major responsibilities include managing, developing, and growing assigned accounts through quoting, order entry, technical assistance, project follow-up, working with customers to assess their projects and help them find the right lighting solutions for their current application as well as working with the in-house engineering, production and shipping staff to fully execute customer orders. This position works with a multitude of distribution channels including manufacturer representatives and OEMs as well as distributor partners.
Position requirements are:
- Ability to assess customer needs and provide appropriate solutions while maintaining customer account histories through Customer Relationship Management software.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and
the willingness to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Must be willing to learn and change as the lighting industry changes.
- Must be computer literate and have above average keyboarding skills.
This position calls for a minimum of a 2-year Associate Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience. The ideal applicant will also have an electrical or lighting background, previous experience with industrial sales, and a desire to exceed departmental expectations.
POWDER COATING TECHNICIAN
LDPI, Inc., an ever-growing Eau Claire, WI, manufacturer of specialized LED lighting fixtures and related products for Industrial and Hazardous Location applications, has an immediate opening for a Powder Coating Technician to support operations of its conveyorized powder coat system consisting of a six-stage wash system, dry off and bake ovens, and spray booth with automatic and manual guns with reclaim capabilities.
ESSENTAIL JOB FUNCTIONS OF A POWDER COATING TECHNICIAN:
- Analysis and adjustment of wash system chemicals
- Inspect and test quality of finished product
- Maintain proper inventory of paint and chemicals
- Ensure proper line speed density
- Work at a steady pace the machine sets
- Lift or move up to 50 lbs. regularly
- Successfully perform all other duties assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OF POWDER COATING TECHNICIAN:
- Previous powder coating experience desired
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team setting
- Maintain a CAN DO positive attitude toward team members and company
- Show up to work on a daily basis
LDPI, Inc. offers competitive wages and a 10% shift differential along with a full employee benefits package consisting of an ONSITE primary care medical clinic at a zero cost or reduced cost basis to our employees, ONSITE physical therapy wellness services, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and employer paid life insurance; profit sharing and 401k retirement plans; paid vacation accrual; paid personal/sick time accrual; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; and much more.
If you would like to work in a fun, team-oriented work environment, download and fill out an Employment Application here: http://www.plankenterprises.com/employment.htm
or you can mail your resume to:
4404 Anderson Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
ATTN: HR Dept.
or send via email to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action