LDPI, Inc. Lighting Industry Employment Opportunities
Production Supervisor (2nd Shift)
Receiving Clerk (1st Shift)
Assemblers (2nd Shift)
Sheet Metal Fabricator (2nd Shift)
Powder Coating Painter (1st Shift)
Production Design Engineer (1st Shift)
***All 2nd shift positions receive a 10% shift differential.***
2ND SHIFT PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
Have you worked in a variety of manufacturing processes and looking for an opportunity where you can further develop your leadership skills? If so, look no further! LDPI, Inc., an Eau Claire, WI manufacturer of specialized LED lighting fixtures and related products for Industrial and Hazardous Location applications, has an immediate opening for a 2ND SHIFT PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of supervisory experience along with previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
A few of the specific job duties will include:
- Directly supervise 2nd shift manufacturing operations in a variety of manufacturing processes (assembly, welding, machining, fabrication).
- Understand department and daily workflow demands.
- Organize and implement the daily production plan for the respective area of responsibility.
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Communicate, troubleshoot and problem solve effectively with first shift managers and supervisors.
- Ensure that OSHA and Safety guidelines are followed on the shift.
- Ensure quality requirements are understood and met.
- Interview and train employees; plan, assign, and direct work; appraise performance; address concerns/resolve issues; develop personal growth opportunities.
- Manage 2nd shift shop floor vacations in order to ensure the production plan is executed.
- Support and participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Utilize ERP system to support labor and manufacturing processes.
- Perform other 2nd shift job duties as assigned.
Looking for a Working Supervisor – a Self Starter – a strong Decision Maker – capable of handling multiple projects and activities, with EXCELLENT interpersonal and communication skills! Looking for that supervisor who can oversee, coach, and motivate the team all while working actively to achieve specific company and department goals.
PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER
Competitive compensation and benefits program at a Family Owned, Family Focused organization! LDPI, Inc., an Eau Claire, WI manufacturer of specialized LED lighting fixtures and related products for Industrial and Hazardous Location applications, has an immediate opening for a PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Design or in an engineering related field. In addition, the ideal candidate will have a strong background in manufacturing and Solidworks design software or a similar 3D modeling program. The candidate also needs to be creative with a strong mechanical aptitude and basic electrical knowledge. Experience designing castings and/or sheet metal a plus. A working understanding of Microsoft Office products is also required.
Job duties include:
- Conduct research and development for new and modified products.
- Create new LED light fixture designs using Solidworks.
- Conduct both simulation analysis and physical testing of new products.
- Project management.
- Submittal of new product for testing and certification by third party testing labs.
- Creation of electrical schematics for production.
- Responsible for creating instructions and other technical documents for use by internal and external customers.
- Manufacturing support on prototype and first run products.
- Prototype assembly.
- Coordinating engineering changes on the production floor.
- Provide technical support for various departments including but not limited to production, sales, marketing and customer service.
- Occasional customer service backup.
LDPI, Inc. offers a full employee benefit package consisting of an onsite primary care medical clinic at a zero cost or reduced cost basis to our employees, onsite physical therapy wellness services, health insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance; profit sharing and 401k retirement plans; paid vacation accrual; paid personal/sick time accrual; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; and much more.
Interested applicants can mail their resumes to:
4404 Anderson Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
ATTN: HR Dept.
or send via email to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action