LDPI, Inc. Lighting Industry Employment Opportunities
INSIDE SALES - CUSTOMER SERVICE - ACCOUNT MANAGER
LDPI, Inc., an ever-growing industry leader in providing specialty industrial and commercial lighting products, located in Eau Claire, WI, is seeking a highly motivated, upbeat and hard working Inside Sales - Customer Service - Account Manager to join its existing supportive, team-oriented staff.
If you are seeking a challenging position with future growth opportunities, this position is for you!
Major responsibilities include managing, developing, and growing assigned accounts through quoting, order entry, technical assistance, project follow-up, working with customers to assess their projects and help them find the right lighting solutions for their current application as well as working with the in-house engineering, production and shipping staff to fully execute customer orders. This position works with a multitude of distribution channels including manufacturer representatives and OEMs as well as distributor partners.
Position requirements are:
- Ability to assess customer needs and provide appropriate solutions while maintaining customer account histories through Customer Relationship Management software.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and
the willingness to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Must be willing to learn and change as the lighting industry changes.
- Must be computer literate and have above average keyboarding skills.
This position calls for a minimum of a 2-year Associate Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience. The ideal applicant will also have an electrical or lighting background, previous experience with industrial sales, and a desire to exceed departmental expectations.
POWDER COATING TECHNICIAN
LDPI, Inc., an ever-growing Eau Claire, WI, manufacturer of specialized LED lighting fixtures and related products for Industrial and Hazardous Location applications, has an immediate opening for a Powder Coating Technician to support operations of its conveyorized powder coat system consisting of a six-stage wash system, dry off and bake ovens, and spray booth with automatic and manual guns with reclaim capabilities.
ESSENTAIL JOB FUNCTIONS OF A POWDER COATING TECHNICIAN:
- Analysis and adjustment of wash system chemicals
- Inspect and test quality of finished product
- Maintain proper inventory of paint and chemicals
- Ensure proper line speed density
- Work at a steady pace the machine sets
- Lift or move up to 50 lbs. regularly
- Successfully perform all other duties assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OF POWDER COATING TECHNICIAN:
- Previous powder coating experience desired
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team setting
- Maintain a CAN DO positive attitude toward team members and company
- Show up to work on a daily basis
LDPI, Inc. offers competitive wages and a 10% shift differential along with a full employee benefits package consisting of an ONSITE primary care medical clinic at a zero cost or reduced cost basis to our employees, ONSITE physical therapy wellness services, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and employer paid life insurance; profit sharing and 401k retirement plans; paid vacation accrual; paid personal/sick time accrual; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; and much more.
If you would like to work in a fun, team-oriented work environment, download and fill out an Employment Application here: http://www.plankenterprises.com/employment.htm
or you can mail your resume to:
4404 Anderson Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
ATTN: HR Dept.
or send via email to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action