LDPI, Inc. Lighting Industry Employment Opportunities
LDPI supports personal and professional development through a motivational company culture. We offer a multitude of benefits for full-time employees and are looking for an eager individual ready to take on a challenge!
Package Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- On-site primary care medical clinic at a zero or reduced cost basis
- On-site physical therapy wellness services
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing/401K Retirement Plans
Balance Work and Life
- Paid Vacation Accrual
- Paid Personal/Sick Time Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous pay differential for second & weekend shifts
Interested applicants can apply online or send their resume by mail, email, or fax.
4404 Anderson Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
ATTN: Human Resources Department
REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Regional Sales Representative will develop new accounts in a business-to-business as well as manufacturer agency distributor environment. We are seeking a sales professional with a "hunter mentality”! Are you a difference maker looking for a challenge? Are you a very talented person who is not realizing the financial goals you have set for yourself? Are you excited about the prospect of working with a high performing sales culture that drives for results? Are you driven by compensation plans where you can control your financial destiny? We are looking for winners! If this is you, we want to hear from you immediately.
ABOUT LDPI, Inc.:
Sales minded culture that cultivates success. High energy, high performing culture that breeds success. An Industrial location lighting manufacturer that relies on innovation, creativity and sustainability for future success. We hire to match that culture.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Close business from Net New as well as Existing Accounts
- Find new channels to sell our products through
- Find solutions for customers
- Ability to travel up to 40-50% of the time
- Prospect, and win market share!
TO APPLY… Your path to success starts here: cut and paste the following link into your browser and finish to completion.
POWDER COATING TECHNICIAN
LDPI, Inc., an ever-growing Eau Claire, WI, manufacturer of specialized LED lighting fixtures and related products for Industrial and Hazardous Location applications, has an immediate opening for a Powder Coating Technician to support operations of its conveyorized powder coat system consisting of a six-stage wash system, dry off and bake ovens, and spray booth with automatic and manual guns with reclaim capabilities.
ESSENTAIL JOB FUNCTIONS OF A POWDER COATING TECHNICIAN:
- Analysis and adjustment of wash system chemicals
- Inspect and test quality of finished product
- Maintain proper inventory of paint and chemicals
- Ensure proper line speed density
- Work at a steady pace the machine sets
- Lift or move up to 50 lbs. regularly
- Successfully perform all other duties assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OF POWDER COATING TECHNICIAN:
- Previous powder coating experience desired
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team setting
- Maintain a CAN DO positive attitude toward team members and company
- Show up to work on a daily basis
LDPI, Inc. offers competitive wages and a 10% shift differential along with a full employee benefits package consisting of an ONSITE primary care medical clinic at a zero cost or reduced cost basis to our employees, ONSITE physical therapy wellness services, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and employer paid life insurance; profit sharing and 401k retirement plans; paid vacation accrual; paid personal/sick time accrual; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; and much more.
If you would like to work in a fun, team-oriented work environment, download and fill out an Employment Application here: http://www.plankenterprises.com/employment.htm
or you can mail your resume to:
4404 Anderson Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
ATTN: HR Dept.
or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action