LDPI, Inc. Lighting Industry Employment Opportunities
FABRICATOR / MACHINE OPERATOR
LDPI, Inc., an ever-growing Eau Claire, WI, manufacturer of specialized LED lighting fixtures and related products for Industrial and Hazardous Location applications, has an immediate opening for 1st and/or 2nd shift Fabricator / Machine Operator. The ideal candidate will be able to run all machines in the fabrication department, including the Mazak Laser, Press Brake, and CNC Panel Bender. Candidates must also be able to read blueprints, drive forklift, be willing and flexible to help out with other duties assigned, work independently or within a team setting, and have positive attitude towards team members and company. Previous press brake and sheet metal forming experience desired.
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Sales Representative, reporting to the Sales Manager, role is to perform field promotional work to sell and develop existing and new accounts. May be assigned to established territories or industries where the product lines are accepted, but where new customers or outlets need to be secured or existing accounts penetrated. Demonstrates products/services and provides product applications advice. Coordinates company technical engineering services to develop solutions to customer’s needs. . Prepares price quotations, communicates or negotiates terms and conditions of sales within the limits of authority and writes orders subject to company policy. As required, informs the company relative to marketing trends, competitive products and pricing. Completes required activity and expense reports. Complete targeted sales campaigns and work in partnership with external end-users, channel partners and sales agencies to grow sales. Provide training and technical assistance and support to all customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monthly Sales goal and profit achievement
- Perform demonstrations of product capabilities and features at customer locations, trade-shows, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with accounts
- Develop and execute mutual action plans with key sales channel partners
- Create and provide product training to channel partners
- Clear communication, written and verbal to company personnel and customers.
- Review customer applications and generate proposals with assist from customer service if needed
- Expand our existing business and focus on ways to expand our business into new areas
- Develop trusting and productive relationships with clients and internal customers.
- Coordinate contract review with Sales Manager as required
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Must have excellent relationship building skills.
- Exceptional people skills and a passion for sales and customer service
- Must be self-directed, detail-oriented, and take ownership of customer concerns and the order entry to cash process
- Must demonstrate initiative and have ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Must demonstrate strong accuracy and accountability skills.
- Must have ability to prioritize work effectively, meet deadlines, and resolve conflicts.
Education and Experience Required
- Associates Degree in Marketing, Business Management or other related field
- Work experience in similar positions considered a plus (Industrial Sales)
- Excellent technical/computer skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Language skills, English as a first language, Spanish considered a plus
POWDER COATING TECHNICIAN
LDPI, Inc., an ever-growing Eau Claire, WI, manufacturer of specialized LED lighting fixtures and related products for Industrial and Hazardous Location applications, has an immediate opening for a Powder Coating Technician to support operations of its conveyorized powder coat system consisting of a six-stage wash system, dry off and bake ovens, and spray booth with automatic and manual guns with reclaim capabilities.
ESSENTAIL JOB FUNCTIONS OF A POWDER COATING TECHNICIAN:
- Analysis and adjustment of wash system chemicals
- Inspect and test quality of finished product
- Maintain proper inventory of paint and chemicals
- Ensure proper line speed density
- Work at a steady pace the machine sets
- Lift or move up to 50 lbs. regularly
- Successfully perform all other duties assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OF POWDER COATING TECHNICIAN:
- Previous powder coating experience desired
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team setting
- Maintain a CAN DO positive attitude toward team members and company
- Show up to work on a daily basis
LDPI, Inc. offers competitive wages and a 10% shift differential along with a full employee benefits package consisting of an ONSITE primary care medical clinic at a zero cost or reduced cost basis to our employees, ONSITE physical therapy wellness services, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and employer paid life insurance; profit sharing and 401k retirement plans; paid vacation accrual; paid personal/sick time accrual; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; and much more.
If you would like to work in a fun, team-oriented work environment, download and fill out an Employment Application here: http://www.plankenterprises.com/employment.htm
or you can mail your resume to:
4404 Anderson Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
ATTN: HR Dept.
or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action