LDPI, Inc. Lighting Industry Employment Opportunities
LDPI supports personal and professional development through a motivational company culture. We offer a multitude of benefits for full-time employees and are looking for an eager individual ready to take on a challenge!
Package Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- On-site primary care medical clinic at a zero or reduced cost basis
- On-site physical therapy wellness services
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing/401K Retirement Plans
Balance Work and Life
- Paid Vacation Accrual
- Paid Personal/Sick Time Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous pay differential for second & weekend shifts
Interested applicants can apply online or send their resume by mail, email, or fax.
4404 Anderson Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
ATTN: Human Resources Department
FIRST SHIFT FABRICATOR
Job Summary: Transform raw materials into parts and components by sawing, punching, cutting, drilling, bending or similar activities in compliance to quality and drawing requirements. Must work in cooperation with other fabricators and departments to minimize delays, comply with schedule, meet or exceed standard times, and contribute to the future success of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to operate multiple machines such as Laser, Punch Machine, Brake Press, Panel Bender, Folding Machine, Saw, Drill, Bridgeport, Shear, Ironworker, grinder and other machines as assigned
- Able to read blue prints and manufacturing drawings/instructions
- Check materials against material specifications and packing slips to ensure proper product is being received
- Able to produce quality parts within in the prescribed time
- Accurately records labor and work order information
- Complete operator equipment and maintenance checklists
- Keep work area neat and organized
- Participate in a team based, positive work environment with effective conflict resolution skills
- Able to measure and inspect to quality requirements
- Compliance with P.P.E. and safety program
- Initiates and participates cost and quality improvement projects
- Able to use and read tape measure, calipers, squares, protractor, height gauge, and other tools as assigned
- Ability to operate forklifts, jibs, and cranes safely
- Lift and/or move up to 40 pounds on a regular basis
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates initiative and strong work ethic
- Attendance and punctuality and dependability required
- Strong problem solving and judgment skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Able to work in both individual and team settings
- Able to plan, organize, prioritize, and multitask
- Works safely and efficiently
- Demonstrates accuracy, promotes quality
- Acts respectfully and professionally
- Able to read and interpret documents
- Ability to calculate figures such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, volume and other basic mathematic functions
- Strong attention to detail
Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or GED, or 3 months related experience and/or training.
- Equivalent combination of education and experiences will be considered.
POWDER COATING TECHNICIAN
LDPI, Inc., an ever-growing Eau Claire, WI manufacturer of specialized LED lighting fixtures and related products for Industrial and Hazardous Location applications, is looking to hire a first shift Powder Coating Technician to support operations of its conveyorized powder coat system consisting of a six-stage wash system, dry off and bake ovens, and spray booth with automatic and manual guns with reclaim capabilities.
- Analysis and adjustment of wash system chemicals.
- Inspect and test quality of finished product.
- Maintain proper inventory of paint and chemicals.
- Ensure proper line speed density.
- Work at a steady pace the machine sets.
- Have the ability to move or lift up to 40 lbs. regularly.
- Successfully perform all other duties assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team setting.
- Maintain a CAN DO positive attitude toward team members and company.
- Show up to work on a daily basis.
- Be willing to work in other areas of LDPI, such as saw/drill, staking, glass assembly, and final assembly, and Plank Enterprises in its entirety.