LDPI, Inc. Lighting Industry Employment Opportunities
LDPI supports personal and professional development through a motivational company culture. We offer a multitude of benefits for full-time employees and are looking for an eager individual ready to take on a challenge!
CUSTOMER SERVICE-ORDER ENTRY SPECIALIST
- Do you LISTEN to your customers and make them feel that they are your NUMBER ONE priority?
- Are you able to ACCEPT and ADAPT to a situation and MOVE FORWARD?
- Are you CONFIDENT in getting things done RIGHT the FIRST TIME?
- Are you an IMPACT PLAYER?
- Do you enjoy working at a FAST-PACE with SHIFTING PRIORITIES, BUT also comfortable completing redundant tasks as well?
- Can you PLAN and PRIORITIZE your day without being micromanaged?
WE NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU!
APPLY TODAY! Copy and paste the following link into your browser and finish to completion: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/78A7E3
At LDPI, Inc. (www.ldpi-inc.com), we have grown to light up a wide spectrum of applications! We are a leader in paint spray booth lighting and have been manufacturing hazardous fluorescent lighting for over three decades. We are always looking for top talent, and we currently have an IMMEDIATE NEED for a CUSTOMER SERVICE-ORDER ENTRY SPECIALIST!
How will YOU make an IMPACT as a CUSTOMER SERVICE-ORDER ENTRY SPECIALIST?
- Possessing excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrating high capability and accuracy with regard to daily order entry.
- Owning the process of all post sale customer facing communications including: order acknowledgements, shipment and tracking information.
- Addressing customer inquiries and concerns as a top priority.
- Updating company database by inputting information from each call and keeping every customer field current.
What YOU need to SUCCEED as a CUSTOMER SERVICE-ORDER ENTRY SPECIALIST:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in customer service or an administrative role
- Excellent technical/computer skills
- Exceptional people skills with a passion for customer service and sales
- Excellent communication skills to include verbal, written and listening skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to prioritize work effectively and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-directed individual with exceptional attention to detail skills
LDPI, Inc., not only offers a FULL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE, but they also offer a STABLE WORK ENVIRONMENT! Several employees have been with the company anywhere between 15 – 35 years! We are Family Focused! We strive to provide value to our employees, customers, and community! We are focused on personal and cultural wellness! Integrity! Respect! Accountability!
ARE YOU READY TO START YOUR PATH TO SUCCESS? APPLY TODAY! Cut and paste the following link into your browser and finish to completion: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/78A7E3
LDPI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Package Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- On-site primary care medical clinic at a zero or reduced cost basis
- On-site physical therapy wellness services
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing/401K Retirement Plans
Balance Work and Life
- Paid Vacation Accrual
- Paid Personal/Sick Time Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous pay differential for second & weekend shifts
Interested applicants can apply online or send their resume by mail, email, or fax.
4404 Anderson Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
ATTN: Human Resources Department