LDPI, Inc. Lighting Industry career Opportunities
LDPI supports personal and professional development through a motivational company culture. We offer a multitude of benefits for full-time employees and are looking for an eager individual ready to take on a challenge!
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Do you THRIVE to TRY NEW THINGS, find NEW OPPORTUNITIES, and know how to STAY THE COURSE?
- Are you RESILIENT and RESOLUTE?
- Are you an ANALYTICAL, FACT-BASED THINKER who focuses on DELIVERING ACCURATE INFORMATION?
- Do you DESCRIBE YOURSELF as a WINNER?
If this sounds like YOU, we would like to speak with YOU!
TO BE CONSIDERED NOW~ Cut and paste this link into your browser and finish to completion: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/78A7E3. You must complete ALL steps!
At LDPI, Inc. (www.ldpi-inc.com), a subsidiary company of Plank Enterprises, Inc., we focus on having a great TEAM CULTURE, a sales minded culture that cultivates success, a high energy, high performing culture that breeds success! An ever-growing hazardous location lighting manufacturer that relies on innovation, creativity and sustainability for future success! We hire to match that culture.
How will YOU MAKE AN IMPACT as an OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE?
- You will work with manufacturer’s reps, distributors, specifiers and end users upfront, taking lighting projects from a conversation all the way through the quoting stage.
- You will train your manufacturer’s reps and distributors to help them better serve themselves and their customers.
- You will keep the conversation going with customers and their projects and follow up on projects quoted.
- You will participate in tradeshow strategies from the booth concept, display fixtures, and literature, from set-up to take down of booth.
- You will work collaboratively with engineering and production teams to ensure customer needs are met.
- Travel 25% of the time (up to 11 trips per year including tradeshows).
ARE YOU READY TO START YOUR PATH TO SUCCESS at a Family-Focused organization where work-life balance comes into play every day?
APPLY TODAY! Cut and paste this link into your browser and finish to completion: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/78A7E3. Please be sure to complete ALL steps!
LDPI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Package Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- On-site primary care medical clinic at a zero or reduced cost basis
- On-site physical therapy wellness services
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing/401K Retirement Plans
- Balance Work and Life
- Paid Vacation Accrual
- Paid Personal/Sick Time Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous pay differential for second & weekend shifts
Interested applicants can apply online or send their resume by mail, email, or fax.
4404 Anderson Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
ATTN: Human Resources Department