LDPI, Inc. Lighting Industry Employment Opportunities
LDPI supports personal and professional development through a motivational company culture. We offer a multitude of benefits for full-time employees and are looking for an eager individual ready to take on a challenge!
Package Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- On-site primary care medical clinic at a zero or reduced cost basis
- On-site physical therapy wellness services
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing/401K Retirement Plans
Balance Work and Life
- Paid Vacation Accrual
- Paid Personal/Sick Time Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous pay differential for second & weekend shifts
Interested applicants can apply online or send their resume by mail, email, or fax.
4404 Anderson Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
ATTN: Human Resources Department
The Sales Representative will develop new accounts in a business-to-business as well as manufacturer agency distributor environment. We are seeking a sales professional with a "hunter mentality”! Are you a difference maker looking for a challenge? Are you a very talented person who is not realizing the financial goals you have set for yourself? Are you excited about the prospect of working with a high performing sales culture that drives for results? Are you driven by compensation plans where you can control your financial destiny? We are looking for winners! If this is you, we want to hear from you immediately.
ABOUT LDPI, Inc.:
Sales minded culture that cultivates success. High energy, high performing culture that breeds success. An Industrial location lighting manufacturer that relies on innovation, creativity and sustainability for future success. We hire to match that culture.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Close business from Net New as well as Existing accounts
- Find new channels to sell our products through
- Find solutions for customers
- Prospect, and win market share!