376 Series Wet/Damp Fluorescent Light Fixture
Suitable for interior or exterior applications. A lightweight, vapor tight, nonmetallic fixture ideal for corrosive or wet/damp environments. The 376 fixture features a fiberglass housing with an acrylic or polycarbonate lens, a continuous gasket design, along with an optional aluminum reflector available upon request. The 376 is ideal for commercial industrial or institutional applications providing maximum light output where humidity, dust, or fumes are possible. The 376 is resilient against corrosion and weathering. UL 1598 listed for wet/damp locations and UL Listed marine: Inside drip proof. NSF: Splash zone non-food preparation and NEMA 4 rated. High pressure tested at 1500 PSI. Lamps not included. LAMPS SOLD SEPARATELY.
T5: 28W: IP 65 for MAX (2) 32 W lamps 4 Ft. housing and (4) 32 W lamps 8 Ft. Housing. IP 55 for all models 2 Ft., 4 Ft., and 8 Ft.
NOTE: All 2 Ft. T5 / T5HO fixtures use voltage specific instant start ballasts.
LDPI, Inc. stocks multiple configurations. Consult factory.
2 Ft. and 4 Ft. ONLY can ship via UPS.
Fiberglass: 5VA UL rated
Available lengths: 2’, 4’ & 8’
Housing: White Polished Fiberglass.
Gear Tray: White Enamel
This product is made from all or some of the following materials: Acetal, Polycarbonate, Nylon, Acrylic and 316 Stainless Steel
Chemical Resistance: http://www.coleparmer.com/Chemical-Resistance
Economical mounting system can provide dramatic savings on the installation labor.
Durable stainless steel mounting hardware.
No drilling necessary for the housing for installation.
Available in 14, 17, 24, 28, 32, 54, 59 and 86 watts
with T5, T5HO, T8, and T8HO lamps
Voltages of 120, 277 and 347
All electric components are UL and CSA approved.
Full metal gear tray carries all electrical components and provides for a positive ground.
UL 1598A Marine Inside
UL 1598 Wet / Damp
CSA 22.2 No. 250.0
NSF: Splash Zone Non-Food Prep
IP65 - 2ft, IP55 ALL
25°C Ambient Rating
- A: Acrylic Ribbed Lens (4’ 2 or 3 L & 8’ only)
- AC: Optically Clear Lens (4’ 2 or 3 L & 8’ only)
- FA: Frosted Lens (4’ 2 or 3 L & 8’ only) (Not NSF)
- PR: Polycarbonate Ribbed Lens (Std)
Options: 376 Series - Parts
- 5051 (1L 4' Narrow replacement PR lens)
- 5056 (2L 2' STD replacement PR lens)
- 5057 (2L 4' replacement PR lens)
- 5058 (2L 4' replacement Acrylic lens)
- 7016 (2L 4' AC lens)
- 5061 (8' Replacement Acrylic lens)
- 9382 (2L 8' AC lens)
- 5062 (2L 2' STD replacement INJ MOLD PR lens)
- 5073 (Clear latch kit 2ft housing)
- 5074 (Clear latch kit 4ft housing) - Use 2 for 8' Fixture
- 5076 (Stainless Steel Latches 2' or 4') - Use 2 for 8' fix
- 6686 SS mounting brackets (QTY 2)
- 5150 (Chain Hang Loom)
- 2 ft and 4ft Bulk Packaging Deduct (no box)
- 8 Ft. Bulk Packaging Deduct (no box)
- 2L 4' FA lens
- 2L 8' FA lens
- T8HO Linear Fluorescent
- T8 Linear Fluorescent
- T5 Linear Fluorescent
- T5HO Linear Fluorescent
- 220 V
- 240 V
- 277 V
- 347 V
- 1 Lamp
- 2 Lamp
- 3 Lamp
- 4 Lamp
- 6 Lamp
- 2 Ft.
- 4 Ft.
- 8 Ft.
Options: 376 Series
- HB (specular reflector for 2ft and 4ft fixtures)
- HB (specular reflector for 8ft fixtures)
- (4', T8, 3 lamp Program Start Ballast Adder)
- (4', T8, 2 lamp HLO Program Start Ballast Adder)
- (4', T8, 3 lamp HLO Program Start Ballast Adder)
- EM: Battery/Driver Backup (90 Min.)
- F (fused option)
- SL: Stainless Steel Latches
- WD: Wide distribution AL reflector used w/AC lens (4 ft & 8 ft.)
Options: 376 Series - Mount
- 5080: STD 1L housing (Narrow Mnt Brkts) (Qty 2)
- 5081: STD 2 or 3L housing mount brackets (qty 2)
- 5102: 45° 2 or 3 lamp housing
- 5151: 45° 1 lamp housing
- 5192: Chain hung (narrow housing)
- 5193: Chain hung (standard housing)